Sunday, March 27, 2005

Exams are over.... la la la la laaaa la~~!!!

Fam Law = TOOO MANY QUESTIONS! I think the setter was too free.. hahaha.. had a sudden rush of inspiration and does not know which one to put in.. so put in all! hahah

But anywayz, its over... and i'm glad!

I didnt go for my aunt's function thingy.. I missed all the great food!!! ARGH!

But its ok! Coz........ I went to see my grandfather instead...

Met my nephew on saturday!!!!!!!! AHHH! I'm in love with him!!! hahahhaa.. so naughty.. Well, he thinks he's power ranger at the moment...

and grandfather?

He's well.. he's not going to be ok... it saddens me to see him like that... His last few days? months? who knows... I even think, he wont make it to see this coming Hari Raya...

Even though, i hope to see him sitting there this coming Hari Raya when we visit him... Smiling, eating, gaining weight...

All he ever wants is to have dinner with his sons sitting there around him, eating together and actually being civilized towards each other and him.

I think i will definitely call dad to ask him to visit Atok soon. Maybe i should call each and every uncle.. and arrange for a time for them to meet and forget their disputes and just have dinner as other families do.

Well... i know that wont happen in a million years.. at least not for now... I even imagine the worse during my wedding (if there's one la) But then again, the point now is that -- GRANDFATHER IS DYING!!!!!

There i've said it.

Yup, he's dying and he misses his sons. Wat's the use you tell me? Having sons that don't care? Having sons that care about themselves more than him? Having sons that blame everything on him? Having sons that screams at him and do not even listen? WHAT'S THE USE?!?!

All he ever did was provide for them? From young too OLD! All he ever did was to give them a luxurious life! But wat is he getting now? Nothing! How is he living now? It's the grandchildren that cares. Yes! The grandchildren.

You know, the only thing mistake he ever did was... Not having enough time for his sons... coz, he was too busy finding money to provide for them. Education, clothes, food... everything.

If only i can tell them...

No comments: