Thursday, March 03, 2005

Had my Psychology Presentation today...

hmmmmmmm

It was.. fine and not so fine?

I have no idea how to describe this... i think it was perfectly fine.. but obviously one of my group members was stressed out... She was TOO stressed out i tell you.. And over psychology.. OF ALL THINGS.. but ya..

Too the extent that she find fault with nearly everything and obviously one of the guys became the victim.. whahahaa.. poor thing..

besides that, well.. i guess not to bad since, the so called nerd in the class didn't ask us anything about our presentation.. Call it our luck.. or maybe.. he was just plain nervous since his presentation was immediately after us...

HMMMM.. It was crappy.. but i have no comments.. the crappy part is commmenting on the class today generally, not to any particular thing, person, or group in particular...

GOSH! my headache is back... been suffering the entire of psychology class... i seriously think that there's something wrong... but watever...

i'm getting songs from one of my psycho classmates... BUT i'm having a slight problem in transferring it into my MP3...

HAIZ.. Technology... SO LECEH!

No comments: