Tuesday, March 22, 2005

i'll be having accounts paper in 7 1/2 hours...

This sucks!

Coz, i'm having a headache and runny nose...

Yup! I fell sick today...

I'm having no confidence in myself for later and i have not re-revise... how nice.. the weekends.. Saturdays i just cant remember wat i did.. i know i was suppose to go swimming but ended up not going.. and Sunday, well.. i decided to help my mom to do some cleaning.. Helped her set up her computer and felt totally drowsy while trying to reset her address and everything else...

Well, she thought the reason for it was because of the late nights i've been having...

And then, rite before i left her office i cant talk properly anymore.. My throat hurts.. Bad.. I could actually feel it bleeding...

And i woke up this morning not being able to talk at all and having a major headache.. and i'm aching everywhere...

Suppose to teach Deena A-maths tomorrow... luckilly she cancelled it, i dunno how i'd manage to explain to her with my throat being scratchy... What an irony, i suck at accounts or rather cant be bothered about it and i'm teaching others A-maths... *shakes head*

*Bounces off looking for cooling and soothing drinks*

No comments: