Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Received a nagging or scolding, i have no idea what its called at 5am this morning.. well.. it might explained the puffy-eyed me that came for exams today.. whahahahaha that is beside me being drowsy and having a slight heat? hmmzzz.. it was lucky that i didnt fall asleep half way through or feeling the need to vomit... muahahaha

I had to squint through out so that my eyes wont be painful.. muahaha.. terrible.. but i survived!!!

yes yes.. i survived accounts...

I hope to that it'll help me to pull up my grades... *prays really hard*

Then at least, this morning's scolding wont hurt that much...

Well... i definitely screwed up Cash Flow Statement.. seriously, i only remembered up till the working capitall changes part and i didnt know wat comes after that.. so ya.. definitely screwed up that part...

i can feel azi going to strangle me.. lol..

Sorry azi, i know its the only topic that came out of the 4 topics that you taught me... well, i really truly cant remember the rest of the things.. heee..

No comments: