Monday, March 07, 2005

my cat is sitting directly in front of me.. extremely interested in seeing my fingers flying across the keyboard typing this entry.. and convieniently blocking my view of the keyboard... i think he thinks that he's invinsible or something...

and now, he is peering excitedly at the screen... as i'm typing and its trying to catch the text as i'm typing away at this entry... hahahahahhhahahahahahahah... and it doesnt know wat to catch.. the text flying across the screen or just my hand typing away...

ggggggggggbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,m

that was my cat typing... lol.. actually...8544444454 there it goes again... she, i meant he was trying to catch the moving cursor on the screen... so ya..

No comments: