Sunday, March 06, 2005

Tralalalallalalalaa.... ITS SUNDAY NIGHT!! WHAHAHA.. ok i'm mad..

Argued with my mom over the silliest things in the entire world!! guess wat?

Thumb Drive & Floppy disks...

Went to Sim Lim Sq today..

purpose was that my mom was getting herself an external hard disk...

So she asked me whether or not i have to get anything.. and i was like.. Ya, i need floppy disks... then she was like why on earth are you still using floppies? why never get yourself a thumb drive??? Then i was like.. i dont see the purpose in it..

Then she goes into a long lecture... about how she got me a thumb drive in the beginning of poly.. and that i returned it back to her.. coz, i lazy to bend down to find the usb port.. and that i was afraid that i might lose it.. *Headache*

I mean... excuse me, i was doing her a favour lor.. first of all 2 yrs ago, thumb drives are expensive.. and she got me a 512MB one.. i mean hello... i dont carry expensive gadgets around besides my handphone... That gave me enough heart attack.. Fear of misplacing it..

Anywayz, she was saying.. when i give you thumb drive you dont want.. when i not getting you one.. you need it... Then i was like.. MA!!! i never ask for thumb drive can!!! I asked for floppy disks... I dont need expensive thumb drives, just plain old conventional floppy disks... SHEESSH! *rolls eyes*

so ya.. that was how i spend my trip to sim lim today..

No comments: