Saturday, March 12, 2005

Went to the IT Fair @ Suntec today...

It was freaakkkin' crowded! Sheesh... I seriously wonder how pple buy things...

Should have went earlier just now.. around 3 or something.. when there's no one, and actually you can bargain when that happens... coz, no one else is around to hear the special price given to you.. LOL! That's the tip.. whahaha..

But anywayz, went there to check out the laptops and cameras and to find some softwares...

Ended up not buying anything coz, it was just too crowded too move or see anything...

The Creative booth was crowded so was the Apple booth... So far.. I've seen like each colour of the Creative Zen Micro bought by at least 20 pple.. wahahaha! So was the Ipod Mini... Tsk tsk tsk..

I still dont see what's so nice about this 2 MP3s though..

I would prefer the 5GB, iriver MP3 PLayer - H10 anytime over this 2 MP3 Players.. yup! It comes in 4 different colours... Lounge Gray, Remix Blue, Trance Red and Triple Platinum (Silver)... hahaha..

Fell in love with the Red one the other time i went to Sim Lim Sq..

Here's the pic for those who have never seen it before...



Its cheaper than the previous 2 players mentioned, its stylish and its slimmer... whahaha.. its small too.. a little longer that creative zen micro but definitely shorter than the Ipod mini... Yeap.. It's touchpad tooo! heee...

And the best part is that, It has a colour LCD screen, You can store pictures in it... and show them to your friends.. And if i'm not mistaken.. you can read your word document from it too.. which other MP3 player can you do that with?? hahhaha.. that is beside ALL of the functions that you can get from an Ipod or the Zen Micro.. LOL!

If somebody would have gotten that.. Yeap.. I definitely would be freaking jealous.. hahahahahaha!!!

Anywayz, I wasnt looking out for MP3 players.. since i already have mine and my Mom also has an MP3 player... So, it was pointless to lookout for one... even though her b-day is around the corner.. *PHEW*

Lukilly she get already.. If not i truly have the feeling she'll pester me for a MP3 for her b-day... *DOUBLY PHEW~!*

I was eyeing for a digital camera... heeeee... typical me rite... Looking out for opportunities... MUAHAHHA!

Anywayz, passed by the canon booth, sony booth, panasonic booth.... And finally saw the one and only brand that i totally trust for cameras... PENTAX! HA!

my prev. cam, was Pentax... the picture quality.. was POWER! LOL! Near postcard quality.. Muahahha.. So i dragged my mom to the booth and start "playing" with the cams...

Its the Pentax Optio Series..

This one totally caught my eye, besides the metallic pink one that was around.. hahaha..



But that was before i turned my head to see that Pentax was sharing the booth with BenQ... And the digital cameras are like SO FREAKING SLIM AND STYLISH! (Those sleek and classy look) NICER THAN WHAT I'VE BEEN EYEING FROM CANON!! ARGH!!!!

So ya.. the first one that caught my eye was this particular one...



WOoohoooo.. It was NICE! It was like... Waaahhhhh!!!

But that was obviously before... i shifted my eyes to the next camera... That particular one stole my heart away!! hahaha... REALLY!! My mom had to practically drag me away from the booth!! hahahaha

Its the BenQ E53..





Its damn NICE! Freakin' slim! And its selling at ONLY $399!! Its a promotional price... ARGH!!! I know i wont get that price again after this stupid fair.. i think it'll be at least $500/600 or maybe even $700? Since it is not sold in Singapore yet.. Its like making its first appearance in the fair... So ya..

Kinda regretted going with my mom just now... Hahaha.. coz, i saw THAT camera.. The sales person was helping me to psycho my mom.. and i was happily psycho-ing her there.. to the extend that the sales person thinks that i'll make a great sales person.. hahahha

But... Mom dragged me away from the booth... LOL!

hahaha.. She was like.. Its nice.. i agree... good too.. but now's not the time... hahaha..

Aiyah... I understand la..

I knew that if i had gotten a digicam for my b-day... And dragged her to an MP3 booth today.. she would say the exact same thing and dragged me away from the booth, the way she dragged me away from the camera just now... LOL!

*But then again, if i got digicam on my b-day.. there was a higher chance of me getting the Iriver last Sunday when i went to Sim Lim Sq *Ponders*

BUT WATEVER... It's over and i love my current MP3 player.. so ya..

Just that the urge to get the Cam just now was GREAT! ARGH! anywayz..... IT IS NICE...

Maybe i shall just save money and see.. MUahahhaa..

No comments: