Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Mom has officially declared that Hitch is not funny...

AIYO!

She cannot catch the sarcastic remarks passed then not my fault wat...

Hmmm.. should be studying.. i'll start soon... sometime tonight or just tomorrow.. Heee.. yup! exams next week.. we'll just see how i'll fair for it once the results come out.. i shall not predict anything.. :P

And i went out with my mom again today.. hahaha.. really truly deprived... LOL! or rather.. i'm being the fillial daughter that i always am.. *Ok pple, dont puke ah..*

That one also my grandmother was making so much noise... she was like.. Why are you always meeting up with your mom?? huh? huh? Dunno ohow to stay at home issit? I was like.. WTH! but i didnt say anything.. Silence is the best approach while talking to her...

Basically, its just that my mum and me will be busy starting from next week onwards... Yup yup yup.. busy busy busy... hehehehhee... i'm mad and bored.. and i should really start studying.. heeeee...

yes i will.. soon soon soon... *Smiles*

No comments: