Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Had a very interesting conversation with hidayah yesterday... or was it this morning? hmmm..

Besides the conversation being lame and retarded! it was interesting in a way...

she was commenting on how she thinks that my current blog is not me.. because this are her exact words...

"Grey is just NOT you! You're a red or mysterious purple"

Well, having an art student as one of your best friends, i guess its inevitable.. whahaha.. i think she sees the world in a rainbow of colours...

But she managed to give me a reason for her choice of colours on me...

Red, is coz she finds me, Loud, bold and strong... her explaination was somewhere along the lines of me being decisive and independant...

and Mysterious Purple is due to the fact that she feels there's a mysterious aura about me.. lOL! she just feels that even though i'm cheery and nonsensical.. i still do keep things hidden... as in you know me but you dont know me kinda thing.. hmmm..

NOT BAD AH THIS MAKCIK?!

When she asked me the same question, i needed the toilet badly... which obviously i didnt answer it.. and NO, i was not dodging it.. LOL!

hmmm... to answer your qn...

I think that you're a yellow and pale peach...

Yellow is coz, you have always been chirpy, fun, loud.. I always thought that you have always suited being in St. Elizabeth.. hahaha.. that house is so you! lol!

and the pale peach? well, beside all that, there's a sensitive and caring side towards you that many have not realised.... you're sensitive in a way that nobody realises it... Your care is often masked by the cheerfulness... So ya.. Pale peach is the colour.. Soft yet Vibrant.. :P

No comments: