Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Mom asked me few days ago whether or not i've made up my mind whether or not i'm going for the study trip... I just looked at her.. You still allow me to go? Then she said, "I've never hold you back from anything... if you wanna go, then go.. The decision is yours not mine.."

sidetrack:
She said that from my choosing of CCAs in sec school, choosing of where to go after 'O's... All my school trips.. the only thing she didnt allow me to choose was the secondary schools.. That's my mom. She will ask me to decide everything, coz, its my life.. and she doesnt want me to regret not doing things i wanna do... So in other words, any regrets that i might feel, is due to my decision.. whahahhaa
End of sidetrack

Anywayz, back to the study trip... The tentative price is $2500 to $3000.... *faints*

Actually, come to think of it, quite reasonable... my prev. trip to UK was around that price too.. But anywayz, thats not the point... The point is that, last time there was subsidies of some kind from school.. but this particularly trip.. i think there isn't?? Seriously, too much to be coming out of own pocket without any subsidies...

SO,

I've decided that i'm not going, coz, even though mom allows, it'll be better if i dont go...

the only difference was that last time was a Literature trip and now is a law study trip... the only things that i'll be missing out is the law aspect of the trip la.. DUH~! lol! but i guess i wouldn't mind..

So to those who's going.....

Besides UK being dark and gloomy and every other building looks like the next one, where there's sheeps roaming on the fields and sports cars and limousines are common on the road... hahahaha...

you'll have a great time there... besides having to endure the weather la.. wahahaha.. and you'll definitely love the people.. I did! Even though some of my friends hated them... lol! To me, they're nice, they're kind and if i still remembered correctly.. some of the guys our age are HOT!! wahahahaha...

No comments: