Sunday, March 13, 2005

Went out with ma mom today...

Watched a movie..
Is it me... or is it that movies nowadays are those lovey dovey kind? Its always the.. I'll stand by your side no matter wat kinda movie... Ish Ish Ish...

Anywayz,

Went to Funan and bought her Windows XP upgrade.. Like Finally! therefore, today marks the end of the looking around for softwares day.. hahahah..

She was hinting to me that her b-day is around the corner... AIYO! she ah..

She's like wanting everything... 3weeks ago.. she was hinting to me that she wants the perfume.. Beyonce - True Star ($128) *Starts digging grave*

Then just now, she was like.. I want a PDA... Then i'm like.. I buy you PDA, you buy me the BenQ E53.. Deal? Whahaha..

then she ignored me la.. DUH! wat's new.. LOL!

then i started playing the Xbox at the shop there.. Killed all the aliens.. but have no idea where to go to proceed to the next stage... but thats not wat i'm gonna say..

The thing that i'm gonna say is that.. My mom thinks that she has found the perfect b-day present for me to buy for her... and guess wat?!?!!?

She wants a Mouse *faints & dies*

After listing all those expensive presents... in the end she insist on me buying for her a mouse... AIYO! i buy for her the $5 one than she know ah... Purposely buy the non-optical one.. muahahah.. *comes up with a cheapskate plan*

Since i'm not over the camera thingy.. (it'll take awhile before i function properly again.. whahaha) I started pointing out all BenQ products and refused to notice any other brands.. LOL! Drove her crazy...

And had to make me stop rite?

So she pulled me into Swensens complaining that she needs a break and that she thinks i need ice cream.. whahahaha... Poor Mum!

That was when she told me that she needs a lawyer.. hahaha.. nearly choked on the banana... Only to find out that she says that she needs to get her will done.. I was like.. Since when you have assets that i don't know off.. Wahahahah.. Very the mean rite? LOL!

But then she was like, its important la... Since you're my only child and you're a girl.. *rolls eyes* then that if she dies there'll be some sort of complications.. Then i was like, are you ill or something? is there SOMETHING THAT i'm SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT TELLING?? muahahaha

SO ya.. in the end i found out why la... Got myself so damn worked up there.. I tell you..

I'm so gonna re-write the law!! ARGH!!

Islamic International University, watch out, you might have a Nadira coming your way to take a part-time law degree in Islamic Law!!!! GRRRRrrrr...

No comments: