Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Ok.. I'm feeling slightly better now... 3rd entry in a night.. not bad.. wahhaha..

Amazing wat hunger can do!

LOL!

Just raided my fridge and gobbled down the most unhealthy food you can come across at 1.11am... (Namely 3pcs of Strawberry cake and 3 strawfuls of my grandmother's coke.. Hope she doesn't notice it depreciating.. =P)

Hmmm...

Lemme post another pointless entry before i head for my date...

the topic rite now is Ryan Cabrera...

LOL~! I always have this picture that Mr. Cabrera here is OLD with graying blonde hair wears patterened denim shirts, a cowboy hat, pointed boots and tight leather pants making music videos with cactii in the background....

Well... Obviously, i just realised how wrong i was.. lOL!

He's young.. With boyish looking face and TOO long hair to be spiked up, but is still spiked up.. I'm starting to think that he's short or something.. and the hair is an illusion of additional height... LOL!

OK.. I think this entry here is pointless enough for my liking.. therefore, i shall end... and go for a date that i'm late for.. if not confirm cannot wake up tomorrow...

No comments: