Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I shouldnt have allowed my curiousity to take over.. Now i have a series of books to finish reading... ARGH!! Always you know nad.. Always the wrong timing!!

Hmmm .. Damn tired.. I'll be having group meeting tomorrow at 9.. not bad la my psycho members quite on.. in other words, we're trying to outdo the nerd's group.. damn irritating! wahhaha.. i wouldnt be surprised if they memorised the entire psychology text or something.. LOL! But nvm, i'll definitely find ways to shut him up from questioning.. hmmm... *Devilish grins*

Its been a long day, even though i have no idea what i did...

so ya...

Too many things on my mind i guess...

Oh ya before i forget.. please take care... good night.. sweet dreams everyone.. i'm off to my date with the prince charming of the night, MY BED.

No comments: